5.14.2010

Good bye, my prince.



It seems that I feel melancholy whenever I listen to this song.

Maybe it is because of you.

Our time is fading.
But you can never be aware of it.

The lyrics reveal my feelings.

By the time it comes to our farewell,
I will be the one who drops tears secretly.
Maybe only I have such heartache.

I prayed that I could meet you in a different stage, maybe a few years from now.

I don’t hold a slight hope to wish you have the same feeling towards me.
But if you consider me a good girl,
and this is the only thing you need to remember:
“This good girl has once deeply loved you.”
And she wished you could understand the fact that
you are such a wonderful man,
so eye-catching,
so remarkable,
like a sun to her.

Maybe you need some time to gain your confidence,
but I won’t be around by the time you are ready.

Good bye, my prince.

沒有留言: